Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Great day - started with gluten-free pancakes in bed with the kids (lots of sharing going on), then off to Smith's game.

Smith's game WON! Quote, "I forgot how good it feels to WIN!" It was an intense, extremely well played game, and it has been a long time for a win. At the end of the game, the boys come running across the field with flowers in their hands, shouting "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" 



Afterwards, we had an impromptu lunch (my brother worked out a reservation for all 9 of us while we were at Smith's game). Great food, great company. Mom and I even got fancy drinks, just the two of us, while our table was getting ready. Love how this picture turned out.


I feel very lucky to be the mom of two such wonderful kids, a part of the family that I have by birth and marriage, and friends with the strong, wonderful women I am around. I enjoy my life, and am thankful to be surrounded by so many beautiful people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers