Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gymnastics

So much for a picture a day! Seven days in and I've failed. I never quite got around to even taking one yesterday, which is a shame, as I had a couple kids over, we went to the garden, all sorts of stuff. 

Today was Tate's gymnastics "Awards Ceremony" - the parents were invited to sit on chairs within the gym, and they did a full, normal class that we could see and hear. Tate did great! At the end they had a ceremony where the kids got medals and got to stand in the first position - winners, all!





Today was Smith's field day at school. He had lots of fun but it was HOT outside. He was stung by a bee on Monday and is having not only an allergic reaction but a secondary infection - scary. He is now on Benadryl and high octane antibiotics to stop the swelling which started at his wrist and now goes to his elbow. I warned him that I just may wake him midway through the night to do a swelling check...

I am so ready for school to be over and our summer ahead of us! Only a few more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers