Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yellowstone

My mom and I headed to West Yellowstone, MT, to work on their rental unit, and to have some FUN. We had some flight issues, and traveling with my mom is always an adventure, but the good kind! Our connection was on time while our first flight was late, so we got to make eye contact with the pilot but not get a seat on our plane. So, we stayed in Minneapolis for the night. Delta couldn't get her luggage for us, so they gave us two mini overnight kits that were full of tiny things. We spent the next day at Wal Mart and Bed Bath and Beyond, getting things for us and the rental, then off to Yellowstone!

One of my favorite places ever, it was great being there in their off season. The weather could not have been more perfect, and my mom and I had a blast. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers