Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break Bonanza & WOW My House is Messy!

We ended up doing a bunch of little stuff, no big trip, and it was a great spring break. Today is day #1 of reality, and I think we're going to have some serious Tate issues! This girl likes special stuff, food, places, what can we do for her lately???

Having most of us home for the entire time has made a mockery of our home...not that I'm necessarily a very tidy person anyway, but all bets are off now. And I go in to work today, so I can't have time-to-myself-in-the-house until tomorrow. Maybe David will clean while he's home today? Hmmmm...



Pictures of our break:



Starting off our garden!
Soccer game, of course.


Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson

Hadn't seen my grandmom's headstone - ever - so we stopped by after visiting Monticello

cartwheels! EVERYWHERE.

 UVA, future college of Smith


Sugar & Tate



Easter!

Bear's Den

Visiting frogs and buying plants

Panera



Bowling

Soccer camp - for both!

Parents vs Kids soccer game (guess who won?)

Hunger Games with Smith and mom/son friends

David and Tate went ice skating while we saw Hunger Games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers