Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Butter Chicken and Valentine's Day

Yuuuuummmmm - just had a delicious crock pot meal of butter chicken, recipe here, from a new good friend. I always think of that Girl Scout song.


Got to stay home from work today which was nice, food in the crock pot by 10am, volunteered at the school for a bit, knit with butter chicken friend while our girls played together. Had some cute silly Valentine things for the kids - I crocheted envelopes for their Sweethearts (silly, but fun, and Tate wants me to turn them into purses!). I'm really not into this holiday, but who can resist Pepe le Pew? Love that skunk.

Here's what's on my needles - a hat! It's the 3rd or 4th time I've started it, once with way too big of needles, then I missed a stitch that wasn't fixable a couple inches in, but now I think I've got it. It's from the alpaca farm Tate and I went to in the spring...and from the very alpaca that had just given birth as we arrived! So soft.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers