Thursday, January 5, 2012

Books



I found some great book ideas on Pioneer Woman the other day - so the kids and I started "Half Magic". It's been fantastic so far - Smith tried it himself and wasn't so into it, but I find that if I read a chapter out loud, he's hooked. I read them 2 chapters, and he did one more out loud for Tate last night before bed - and it was all he could talk about this morning.

That and his shoes. How is it you can lose a shoe in such a small house?? One shoe. He tried an older pair of boots and didn't understand why they were so hard to put on until I told him they were 2 sizes too small. Good thing Amvets is coming today - just from this morning alone we have a pair of jeans and boots that were failures!

Freezing here today, literally. Yesterday's high was 35 I believe, started out 16 degrees at the bus stop. Good time for hot chocolate!! with marshmallows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers